Juvéderm® Ultra and Ultra Plus
Juvéderm® Ultra and Ultra Plus are smooth gels containing hyaluronic acid, a natural substance in skin that provides hydration and volume. Our staff has substantial experience using these dermal fillers to help patients enjoy smooth, healthy, natural-looking skin for up to a year.
What is Juvéderm Ultra and Ultra Plus?
As we age, our skin begins to lose the fullness that makes the face look young and vibrant. This can lead to a sagging, aged appearance.
When injected beneath the skin, Juvéderm® Ultra and Ultra Plus fill the portions of the face affected most by aging and gravity. In addition to enhancing volume, the hyaluronic acid in the gels also adds moisture to the skin to make it soft and smooth.
These injectables are an effective treatment for age-related loss of tone in sections of the face that border the nose and mouth, including:
- Lines between the middle of the nose and upper lip
- Lines extending out and down from the nose (smile lines)
- Wrinkles at the corners of the mouth
- Lines moving toward the chin from your mouth (marionette lines)
Juvéderm Ultra can also be used for mild to moderate volumizing of the lips.
Many of these wrinkles occur as a result of the natural expressiveness of the face, particularly smiling and laughing. Juvéderm® Ultra and Ultra Plus refresh the middle and lower portions of your face so you can continue to live a happy, healthy life without worrying about looking less than your best.
How can Juvéderm® Ultra and Ultra Plus help me?
Juvéderm® Ultra and Ultra Plus can be injected at a medium or deep level into the skin. Facial fillers are non-surgical, but our clinicians will take diligent, meticulous care to target areas of the face you’d most like to rejuvenate.
Some of the benefits of Juvéderm Ultra and Ultra Plus® include:
- Natural-looking results are immediately visible
- Treatment is effective for up to one year
- Little to no recovery time after your visit
- Pain-free – some formulations contain lidocaine
- Side effects are minor or non-existent, and last less than a week
We are excited to offer this advanced, longer-lasting treatment that allows you to have those ‘just right lips’ you’ve always wanted. It is unlike anything else on the current cosmetic market. It is an injectable gel specially formulated with lower hyaluronic acid concentrations, using VYCROSS™ technology – a patented technology of the Juvéderm family of products.
- It creates better lift and support for a softer, more natural look.
- It’s longer-lasting: patients may enjoy results up to 12 months.
- It absorbs less water, therefore causing less swelling.
- It is comfortable: a built in anesthetic, lidocaine, enables the procedure to be as pain free as possible.
This treatment is the latest addition to the Juvéderm® line of fillers to receive FDA approval (FDA approved on June 1, 2016). During its clinical trials, it was found to be very safe when used to treat lip fullness and fine lines around the mouth due to smoking and aging. When opting for this treatment, be sure to follow our staff’s recommendations as well as pre and post treatment instructions.
Juvéderm Voluma XC®
LikeJuvéderm® Ultra and Ultra Plus, Juvéderm Voluma is specially formulated to restore volume to parts of the face that begin to sag with age. These products all contain hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring molecule in skin that retains water and repairs cells.
The FDA has approved Juvéderm Voluma® XC for use in the cheek area. It is an effective solution for the volume loss that causes the cheeks to take on a sunken look as we get older.
What are the Advantages of Juvéderm Voluma® XC?
Allergan, the company behind the Juvéderm® line of products, conducted a rigorous trial to prove the safety and effectiveness of Voluma. The product’s FDA approval in October 2013 is a testament to the safety of this filler.
Other benefits of Juvederm Voluma® XC include:
- Results are instant and look natural
- An astonishing two years of effectiveness
- Treatment takes place during a single appointment at our Denver med spa
- Lidocaine reduces discomfort
- Side effects, if they occur, are temporary and relatively moderate
Optimal treatment is critical to the success of any dermal filler injection. Our injectors have years of experience, and we will help you enjoy up to two years of additional contour, lift, and volume in your cheeks.
Choosing Juvéderm Voluma® XC
Patients who are 21 years of age or older are eligible for treatment with this non-surgical filler. Ideally, patients seeking injectable or filler treatment should be healthy and not have:
- A history of allergic reaction to dermal fillers
- Excess scarring at the injection site
- Skin disorders in the treatment area
- Conditions that require the use of blood thinners or medications that suppress the immune system
- Members of our staff can answer your questions about safety and other matters to determine if Juvéderm Voluma® XC is right for you.
Radiesse is a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. Radiesse is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin. Immediately, this filler works to add volume under the skin and over time, the benefits of Radiesse continue by stimulating your body’s own natural collagen. The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
How it works?
RADIESSE is comprised of Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in an aqueous gel carrier.
Once injected, it provides immediate volume and correction but continues to work by stimulating the body to produce its own natural collagen
Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen
Why choose Radiesse?
- Radiesse immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
- Radiesse is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients
- Radiesse provides results with high patient satisfaction
- Radiesse is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain