What is Botox?
BOTOX® is a purified protein toxin which has no serious side effects when used correctly in a medical setting. A few drops of BOTOX® are injected with a tiny needle into the muscle that creates a wrinkle. When BOTOX® is injected into a muscle, it blocks the nerve impulse from reaching that area, and, as a result, the muscle weakens. As the muscle weakens, the skin overlying the muscle relaxes and the wrinkles in the skin gradually soften and often disappear.
What can Botox® do for me?
Targeted injections of BOTOX® Cosmetic into facial tissue temporarily interrupt nerve signals to nearby muscles. By reducing muscle activity, BOTOX® Cosmetic can relieve fine lines and deep-set wrinkles on areas of the face such as:
- Between the eyebrows (frown lines)
- The corners of the eyes (crow’s feet)
A BOTOX® Cosmetic session consists of one or more gentle injections with a thin needle. An injection appointment at our Denver spa takes roughly 10 to 15 minutes, and you’ll be able to enjoy your new, youthful look for approximately four months.
What are the benefits of botox®?
BOTOX® Cosmetic is one of the most popular, reliable solutions for wrinkle reduction and anti-aging. Some of the reasons patients love this injectable treatment include:
- Natural looking, conservative results
- Results are often visible within days of your appointment
- Injections are designed to be virtually painless – no anesthetic is required
- Side effects are uncommon, and tend to be minor and short-lived when they do occur
- No downtime is required after the injections are complete
- Wrinkle relief from subsequent injections tends to last longer than after the first treatment
Let our trained clinical staff design a BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment plan that addresses your aesthetic goals while maintaining your health and minimizing your discomfort.
Before & After Photos
Try this tool to see your results with BOTOX in REAL Time!
If you have a web-cam and 2 minutes, you can see what your results could be after a BOTOX treatment.